Where you can read ME ...

Hey Peps,

I've recently updated the 'where you can read me' section of my blog. It goes as follows ...

* Cc's Channel is my youtube page. Right now you can find videos that I love. Eventually I'll be posting videos myself & the fam so you can get a closer look at the real me ;-)
* Cc's Monthly Updates is my RedRoom page. There you will find monthly updates on books and any other up & comings dealings. Updates are done on the 22nd day of each month.
* Cc's Poetry Corner is my Triond page. There you can find mainly poetry I've written & soon, a few articles that I've written.
*Cc's Black Writer Page is a community I've recently joined to connect with more writers. They say you are who you hang around!


~Stay tuned ... there's soo much more to come~

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics