Just Do It ... like Nike said.

I am the queen of procrastination.

There, I said it.

I'll know what I have to do ... decide when I'm going to do it. Create a whole entire plan to do it ... and I still won't do it. Why??? I guess it's something I need to right about, because I still don't know the answer to that one 3 days shy of 24 years. What I do know is that it's hindering me, and a great teacher once told me, 'any trait that you have that is hindering you, practice getting rid of it ... you can change anything that you want, all you have to do is want to'. So my plan today and everyday on, is to take heed to that great teacher. I was even procrastinating on writing this blog!! I'm laying there watching Candy Girls {1 of my guilty pleasures}, ideas upon ideas popping into my mind, but I'm also thinking ... I need to take my ass to sleep. I'm tired, but if I can stay up to watch some damn show I sure as hell can write what's on my mind. Especially since my last blog was about doing whatever it takes to do what you love! So yeah, here I am ... writing. And I'm making it a personal goal to be here every night. So prepare to be OD'ed on Cc, blogger world. I hope you're ready ...

1 comment:

Jillian said...

oh procrastination...we are great friends lol...sometimes you just have to push thru it!

i am in a mini procrastination slump myself.

Self-Awareness is a start though! so you are starting off right!

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics