IMPOSSIBLE ... is nothing.

I heard this song about a week ago while watching Basketball Wives and immediately fell in love. It's been awhile since I heard a song that made me feel the lyrics. I'm always a sucker for a good ballad and heartbreak lyrics. I'm not even going through what Shontelle is singing about, but I sure can remember a time when I was ... and it seems to me that she has stolen that page straight from my journal. I can remember feeling like I would never get over certain things that certain people did. I can remember feeling so stupid because I truly felt that it was IMPOSSIBLE for that certain person to do what they did. But with time and experience you come to realize that nothing is ever IMPOSSIBLE ... absolutely nothing. The word itself says ... IM POSSIBLE {Audrey Hepburn} and now I apply this to every element of my life. Everything is POSSIBLE ...

♥Ciara
Check out my Website Here
Preorder Every Woman Needs a Plan

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics