happy hour.

This week has been a rough one for me, for more reasons than one. Between work, school & the hubby ... shit has just been hectic. Trying to juggle it all sometimes gets to me, real talk. I know I'm supose to be Supa Woman ... but the truth is I'm not. I have feelings & most of the time I'm 2 minutes from saying FUCK it all. Really. I'm not sure what it is that keeps me going. Could be the smiles & happy dance I get EVERYTIME I walk into the door from my babies. Could be the money that wakes me up before my body everyday. I'm not sure. But it's moments like this when I don't even give a FUCK that I don't know. Right now .. I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK about anything at all. I feel good. Damn Good. And I owe it all to a glass & a bottle. So here's to you ... the glass & the bottle.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics