New Year, New Me

I do realize that we are well into February but this is my first post and I want to start from the beginning ... goals & aspirations.
2009 has already proved to be the YEAR for CHANGE in more ways than one, especially for me. A new outlook on life just seems necessary. Afterall, you keep doing the same shyt and you'll keep getting the same shyt, right??? Overall, I have no complaints about my life but of course I have dreams. Being the true TAURUS that I am, I procrastinate a hell of a lot. So my main goal for this year is to be more proactive with my WRITING and take the necessary steps to be where I want to be. Granted, I've made great strides in the past year alone ... that I am proud of. But I want more. Nothing wrong with that, right?!?!? I also made a vow this year to get my health and fitness in order. As of today, I'm a slacker. However, I've lost a total of 11 lbs since I started my workout regimen on Jan. 6 {toot,toot} I've got a long way to go, I know. But I'm getting there and damnit, I ain't gaining ... so I'm happy. Those are my 2 major goals so far for 09'. There are other little things that I am working on as well, like saying NO to NEGATIVE forces in my life. This YEAR has me really excited. Not sure if it's the PERSONLIZED motivation or what ... but it's working!!!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics