Cc's Randoms ... what's yours?!

It really has been a loong time since I've blogged & it feels so good to be back! I've missed you guys and can't wait to meet of all the new readers. I put together this little random list about me & would love, love, love it if you guys let me in some on some RANDOMS about you! Here goes ...
  • I cry @ just about every movie I watch (yes, even comedies ... theres always something sad hidden b/t the lines)
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my ATF (all time fav) cereal.
  • I'm a Certified Paralegal, CAM (Community Association Manager) & Property Management
  • I listen to Audio books to unwind ( I know ☺)
  • I've been with my fiance for 6 years ... we'll wed on the 7th ... can't wait!
  • I've been writing since I was 10 years old & I have every journal I've ever written ... under lock & key, of course!
  • I love the simplicity of Country Music and the 'feel good' effect of R&B.
  • I tink Sterling Knight is waaaay too perfect ... something has to be wrong with him.
  • I still watch Saturday morning cartoons ... even if the kiddies aren't home
  • I've been on my own since I was 17.
  • I divorced MYSPACE for FACEBOOK ... sorry Myspace, you were my first but I grew up.
  • I LOVE being a Mommy ... even though pregnancy was never nice to me.
  • I'm still tendered headed ... which is why I stick with my natural hair (most of the time ☺)
  • I ♥ staying in hotels {beautiful scenery + room service = bliss for any woman running a full house}
  • I'm the 'go-to' friend ... not the hang out buddy {I simply can not hang ... and I'm okay with that ;-)}
  • I used to want a puppy ... and then I had kids.
  • I do have 3 Rotties, Sasha, Cleo & Scooby ... all the Hubby's responsibility ☺
  • I DREAM in real life. You should try it ...
So, there you have it! All me & now it's your turn!! It doesn't have to be as long as mine, lol.
 Let me see it ...


No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics