I will flip you ova that couch ... fa' real

Wooohooo!!!!! I finally get some drama back in my life via late night television. I try to keep my personal life as drama free as possible - in case you haven't noticed. I'm a pretty laid back female, but who doesn't like a little drama ... every now & again!?!?!?! Nene and 'em are finally back and to top it off ... my favorite singer/songwriter has joined the gang, Kandi!!!! Been a fan since the first Kandi album ... so, yeah looking forward to learning more. I've been trying to catch Tiny&Toya, to no avail. I just never remember ... but maybe now I'll flip back and forth, cus I know I won't be missing my Real Housewives of Atlanta. Definitely a gulity pleasure.


Photobucket

1 comment:

NINA said...

OMG THIS SHOULD BE VERY INTRESTING ALTHOUGH IM NOT A FAN OF KANDI HER AND NENE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING IT OU TTHIS SEASON!

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics