Hey there ...

Happy New Year!

It's been a very long time since I blogged. And even longer since I've consistently updated the site. One of my resolutions this year is to make more time for what has been bumped down to like my 5th love, lol ... writing. Journaling, to be more specific. It's always been my outlet, and let me be the first to tell you that I NEED an outlet right about now. So much of my life has changed, that I really just need to sort through everything that I'm feeling and going through. So bare with me as I sort, feel around, motivate, get motivated, inspire while being inspired. All of that and much more. As you know, if you've read my previous posts, I'm a work at home Mommy ☺ So, I will be posting anything I find to help out other moms (or dads) who want to make a living while staying at home with their babies. I'll also still be my same uplifting self! Can't help it, even when I'm going through the ringer myself. It's a part of who I am & I love it, so get used to it.

In the end, all anyone wants to be is happy. But what is happy?! Well, I've learned that happy is different for everyone. You have to decide for yourself and then accept nothing less. 

♥Ciara "Cc" Denise

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

site statistics